October 3, 2011
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - October
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, October 3rd, 2011 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the September 7th, 2011 Regular Meeting
- Update on the Parks by Parks Director Andrew Morgan
- Receive Request From Staff and the First United Methodist Church to Close the 100 Block of South Central Avenue and the 200 Block of East Mill Street on October 29th, 2011 from 5:00pm Until 10:00pm
- Declare Certain Property as Surplus
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going Into Executive Session to Discuss Legal and Personnel Matters
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.